Terms & Conditions
CONSULTANCY & NON-EXEC DIRECTOR RETAINER SERVICES
- As agreed in advance and confirmed by e-mail, Accountability-Mentoring and Coaching via Face to Face, Video Call or Telephone calls each month
SALES FUNNEL BUILD – SYSTEM SERVICES
- Development of working sales funnel as agreed in fact-finding meetings and proposal outline emails.
Note – Additional work could include wider website/e-commerce development solutions which time frame and pricing will be agreed in addition to a standard sales funnel development at prices agreed between the parties.
MARKETING AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT PARTNER – Ongoing Monthly Activity
- Fees by arrangement in advance based on support and activity required each month
- Strategy / Accountability partnership to drive opportunities via the sales and marketing system, overseen/facilitated by Barry and run by one of our Account Directors/Managers
- By separate agreement – sales management on the delivery of the sales funnel and follow up calls/support as needed
- By prior agreement for an additional monthly fee, ongoing software licence, or clients can pay software licence costs direct to software providers.
- Keep In Touch – email and direct mail activity and copy-written content, weekly/ bi-weekly as required and agreed – load into the systems to deliver out to prospects to keep them warm
- Deal Pipeline for visibility/track-ability client and our team use on performance tracking
- Access to Barry’s Marketing team and outsource partners as needed to deliver the solution – £ at cost for additional activities all to agreed in advance when not covered in the scope of work agreed
- Account Management meeting each month for up to 2 hours, when monthly ongoing activity plan taken
- Key Client hot-line email into Barry and the team via email@example.com
- Traffic (i.e Pay per Click and/or other lead generation activities) – at cost – budgets agreed in advance.
- Payment for one-off work is due within 14-days of completion/ invoice
- Staged payments only by the agreement in advance
- Monthly activity payments are billed at the end of each month and are payable within 14-days
- 30-Days notice is needed to cancel agreement/ activity on either side
- Data/Prospects within the system belong to the client whilst account is up to date.
- Data/systems will be retained for a maximum of 28-days after the end of any agreement, data will be lost if not ‘extracted’ at the end of any agreement, unless you wish to take on the monthly software subscription direct with any third party systems used.
- Late payments will attract interest and additional legal charges as allowable by law if the lateness causes the payment collection to be passed to a credit collection agency
- These terms and conditions cover all brands and services owned by Beach Group Limited and Barry Allaway Beach Group.net